Table of Contents
Language: EN DE
Supported TouchBound functions
The KDC Ayumi ballet boots where designed to fit Classic (non mesh) avatars and 'Avatar 2.0' bodies, made by Utilizator Mode.
Because currently Avatar 2.0 is not a fitmesh body, the boots will clip a little unless your “leg muscles” ar at least at 55 or higher. This will not affect your body proportions.
Feel free to try the demos on other bodies but no guaranties are provided there.
IMPORTANT Adjusting the boots to your avatar
The KDC Ayumi boots contain a mix of rigged and unrigged parts. It is most likely that you will have to move the unrigged parts in place to fit your own avatar. Use Ctrl+Alt+T to highlight transparent objects and ensure the following parts are lined up:
The provided HUD allows to customize the following aspects:
- The boot base material (base color and stitching).
- The boot side panels.
- The color of the soles.
- The color of the heel part.
- The ankle strap of the spurs (base color and stitching).
- The metal color used by the spurs.
- The color of the ankle strap edge.
- Controls for the footstep function and volume.
The HUD have a special “presets” script that you can edit to add more color presets, the default ones are only suggestions.
The Ayumi boot spurcuffs behave as standard ankle TouchBound Ankle cuffs.
This table contains all the special poses that the ankle cuffs can initiate, the source object the the first object that you click in the touch sequence, while the target object is the second object in the sequence.
Some chaining combinations will offer you to add a specific bound poses, if the current avatar limb configuration allows it.
Some poses only use one arm, or one leg at a time, which allows you to either bind both arms in the same pose, or use a different pose on the remaining arm. Check the corresponding column.
|Pose||Source object||Target object||Description & examples||single wrist||single ankle|
|Tight(hop)||Any ankle cuff||Any other ankle cuff||The ankles are tightly cuffed together. (Hop mode)||n/a||no|
|One legged||Any ankle cuff||Same side wrist cuff||The leg is bent and bound to the wrist on the same side. (Hop mode)||yes||yes|
|One legged||Any ankle cuff||Opposite side wrist cuff||The leg is bent and bound to the wrist on the other side. (Hop mode)||yes||yes|
|Kneeling||left/right ankle cuff||same side belt ring||One ankle is tied to the belt, kneeling (Hop mode)|
- When tying the ankles together an extra option is available, called “Hobble(walk)” This engage the avatar slowdown mode to simulate walking with a tight hobble chain, it currently has no special animation (this might change is the future). Like the hopping mode it severely restrict jumping and disable flying, but it only slow down the avatar walking speed.
|Ankle chaining point||IMAGE NEEDED|