The leash handle is a mobile anchor point for your Touch Bound system tools and toys, it is LockMeister compatible.
- Click the leash handle and the tether ring on the person you wish to leash ( the order you click the two elements does not matter ).
- Repeat the operation to remove the leash chain.1)
- The leash length is automatically set to the distance between the leash holder and the slave when the leashing occured.
- A person who is leashed cannot teleport on their own or receive teleport offers from others.
- A person who is leashed can be force teleported by the person holding the leash handle.
No padlock is needed to secure a leash handle, because only the person holding it can remove it.
touchbound_system/leash_handle.txt · Last modified: 2017/04/04 10:35 by 127.0.0.1