Table of Contents
Supported TouchBound functions
- In GREEN: The zone that react as the rear lock point.
- In RED: The zones that switch between the active and inactive gag position.
- In BLUE: The zone that react as the chaining point for the reins.
- In MAGENTA: The zones that react as the left, and right bit tether (independently).
Note: The transparent zones are “helper prim” that you can also click and achieve the same effect.
If a bit is worn around the neck (inactive position), the drooling and speech garbling functions will be unavailable. However all the locking and chaining options will be available.
- If a bit is worn in the active position, the RLV activator is worn and the user has a RLV compatible client, any local chat message sent by the wearer will be automatically garbled.
- Without RLV the wearer can still use the speech garbler by using /100 before his chat messages.
- When the gag is in the active position, saliva will start to “pool” in the wearer's mouth and will drip now and then.
The bits have two positions:
- Active: When it is in the wearer's mouth.
- Inactive: When it is around the wearer's neck.
The bit position can be toggled by clicking the appropriate sensing zone.
If locked in either positions it will prevent removal and to switch back and forth between the active and inactive state.
Leashing and tethering
The bit has 3 sensing zones that can draw chains, two of them are lockmeister compatible and will be detected by Lockmeister furnitures.
If you click either of the BLUE zones on the bit and then click a valid chaining target ( another chaining ring, or a hitch point ) a double set of chains will be drawn instead of the normal TouchBound single chain. This allows a more “reins” ,like appearance for leashing and tethering.
Both points will behave as one so the side you pick doesn't matter.
Unlike all the other points, the reins can be drawn from up to 10 meters away (instead of the standard 5 meters proximity restriction) to accomodate dressage and carting.
Adjusting the bit
The bits automatically save the position they are put in for both possible positions, if you would like to fine tune those positions, simply click the appropriate sensing point to toggle the desired state (active/inactive) and move the bit to the desired position. The system will remember the active and inactive position independently.
The gags come with an easy to use coloring HUD that allow you to change the color and textures of the straps, mouth piece and metallic parts.