Table of Contents
Supported TouchBound functions
- Speech garbler.
- In GREEN: The zone that react as the rear lock point.
- In RED: The zones that switch between the active and inactive gag position.
If a gag is worn around the neck (inactive position), the drooling and speech garbling functions will be unavailable.
- If a gag is worn in the active position, the RLV activator is worn and the user has a RLV compatible client, any local chat message sent by the wearer will be automatically garbled.
- Without RLV the wearer can still use the speech garbler by using /100 before his chat messages.
- When the gag is in the active position, saliva will start to “pool” in the wearer's mouth and will drip now and then.
The gags have two positions:
- Active: When it is in the wearer's mouth.
- Inactive: When it is around the wearer's neck.
The gag position can be toggled by clicking the appropriate sensing zone.
If locked in either positions it will prevent removal and to switch back and forth between the active and inactive state.
Adjusting the gag
The gags automatically save the position they are put in for both possible positions, if you would like to fine tune those positions, simply click the appropriate sensing point to toggle the desired state (active/inactive) and move the gag to the desired position. The system will remember the active and inactive position independently.
The gags come with an easy to use coloring HUD that allow you to change the color and textures of the straps, gag mouth piece and metallic parts.